-
July 24th, 2004, 01:41 AM
#281
Inactive Member
-
July 24th, 2004, 01:43 AM
#282
Senior Hostboard Member
-
July 24th, 2004, 01:44 AM
#283
Inactive Member
Take your hand, wrap it around you penis, and go up and down. That's whacking/jerking/masturbation [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 24th, 2004, 01:50 AM
#284
Inactive Member
Don't forget wacking or smacking.
-
July 24th, 2004, 02:00 AM
#285
Senior Hostboard Member
Jesus! It IS true! You ARE Crazeee. lol ^_^ than I learned lotza new words today again.
-
July 24th, 2004, 02:05 AM
#286
Inactive Member
Who defines what is sane?
-
July 24th, 2004, 02:11 AM
#287
Senior Hostboard Member
-
July 24th, 2004, 02:12 AM
#288
Inactive Member
-
July 24th, 2004, 02:18 AM
#289
Senior Hostboard Member
I'LL saw it in the afternoon! G'night! ^_^ [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
-
July 24th, 2004, 02:19 AM
#290
Inactive Member
Weird.
I liked the Halo Asshole video better, though.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks